…sorry you haven’t heard from us in a while
but we’ve been busy and here is what we have been up to…..!
Between April 2017 and March 2018 we
supported a total of
18 of which were GP referrals under our
Social Prescribing program
Carmrthenshire County Council
31 were children or young adults
3 were Veterans
• ran a 2 Day Parelli Clinic on the 29th & 30th of July 2017
• were a part of Sir Gar 50+ Day at Botanic Gardens on the 15th of September 2017
• took part in an Ultd Grantee Day Cardiff on the 19th of September 2017
• Ran an Adult Workshop Day in partnership with Arts Care on the 28th September 2017
• were awarded funding by The Big Lottery Awards for All program to supported GP referrals in partnership with the SPICE program in December 2017
• ran a 3 Day Pony Club funded by Carmarthenshire County Council on the 10th, 11th & 12th April 2018
• Held an Open Day on Equine Facilitated Human Development on the 14th April 2018
• Provided regular sessions for children at Heol Goffa School through out the year!
Our staff also participated in the following training during the year:
• Supporting Survivors of Sexual Abuse training 3rd of March 2018
• Cognitive Processing Training (ICS Training) July 2017
• Traumatology training -ongoing
• Foundation Degree in Counselling – ongoing
We’ll be posting short blogs on all the above activities not already up on the website to keep you up to date and will work hard this year to improve our Social Media profile!!